Heurtey Petrochem Solutions has years of experience providing the following types of studies:
- Fired Heater or Reformer Process and Mechanical Studies
- Debottlenecking or Performance Evaluations
- Capacity Increases
- Evaluation of Feedstock change
- Material Upgrades
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) Modeling to evaluate Flame Shapes, Flue Gas and Combustion Air Flow Patterns, SCR additions, and reformer tunnel evaluation.
- Efficiency Improvement
- Feasibility Studies
- Plant Wide Emission (NOx, CO, VOC, SOx, Particulates) Evaluation / Reduction Studies including post combustion applications (SNCR and SCR)
- Vibration Studies
Heurtey Petrochem Solutions has the unique ability to perform studies to understand the driver for vibrations experienced on Heaters and to provide recommendations to mitigate them.
The aim of those studies is to carry out a combination of fluid and structural analysis, to determine the fluid flow conditions within the coil tubing and hence determine fluid forces acting on the tube (internally) to perform a mechanical vibration analysis.
See below an example of vibration before and after modifications.