Localisation : Rueil Malmaison – France
The brand Heurtey Petrochem solutions looks for a Furnaces Process Engineer.
Reporting to the Process Furnaces Team Manager, your main role is to design the furnaces sold to our refining and petrochemical clients.
To this end, you will mainly work on the following activities :
- Thermal, hydraulic and mechanical sizing of furnaces designed and manufactured by the company,
- Issuing specification sheets for furnaces and their associated equipment,
- Establishing lists of materials required and associated cost estimates,
- Establishing fluid circulation flow diagrams and instrumentation diagrams,
- Drafting furnace start-up, control-regulation and safety procedures,
- Providing technical support to the sales force during the proposal phase, at the headquarters or during meetings with clients,
- Providing technical support to project managers during the execution phase, at the headquarters or during meetings with clients or suppliers.
- Technical support and to consolidate competencies of junior engineers.
You may be solicited to bring your experience for unit start-up.
This type of position involves short-term travel in France or abroad for technical meetings.
After assignment to this role for a number of years, broad advancement possibilities are offered, for example, technical support for sales or technical support in the field, but also project management.
You have a master’s-level degree from an engineering school or university, in process or energy engineering and heat exchanges, and you have at least 5 years experience in an engineering department.
You have a good command of written and spoken English, all documents received or issued must be drafted in English.
- You wish to enhance your ability to work in a team, your meticulousness and pragmatism, while seeking to interact with clients.
- Curious and open to the world, working in an international environment motivates you.
- Your drafting skills (clarity of discourse, reasoning ability, ability to advise) serve you on a daily basis in your correspondence with clients and the various internal departments. Your communication skills, both written and oral are skills expected in order to develop technical solutions to propose and to convince that they are the right ones.
- While referring to those who are more experienced whenever necessary, you are autonomous when executing your duties.